RELOCATION UPDATE #11 OF ISLAND PUBLIC SCHOOL – MARCH 22, 2015
Dear Island Public School Families,
Welcome back!!! We hope you had a fantastic March Break. Toronto Ferry Service has resumed Ferry Services from Jack Layton Ferry Terminal and Ward’s Island Dock as of Thursday, March 19th with a revised/reduced schedule. In light of this information, we will be able to access the Island Public Natural Science School commencing Monday, March 23rd; however with the following schedule accommodations until further notice.
City-side Families - Grade 1 to 6 Students & Kindergarten Students with Siblings
- 8:15am drop-off at Jack Layton Ferry Docks to board ferry at 8:30am sharp
- 4:45pm pick-up at Jack Layton Ferry Docks sharp
City-side Families – Kindergarten Students without Siblings
- 8:30am supervision available at Jack Layton Ferry Docks to board ferry at 9:10am
- Between 4:15pm & 4:30pm pick-up at Jack Layton Ferry Docks sharp
Island-side Families – Grade 1 to 6 & Kindergarten Students
- 8:40am school-bus pick-up at Wards Island dock
- 3:50pm drop-off at Wards Island dock
We will continue to update you regarding any scheduling changes as the ferry services notifies us. If you would like your email address added to the ferry service notifications, please let me know through email and I would be happy to forward your email address. If you have any questions, I will be at the city-side ferry docks Monday morning during both drop-off times or you may contact me through email or at the school.