A one-room schoolhouse, called School Section 20 was built on the present Norway site in 1870. In 1896 a larger building called Norway School replaced it. It had 2 teachers and close to one hundred students.
By 1910 with 243 students and four teachers, east and west wing wings were added.
In 1919 the school had grown to 14 rooms and 711 students. An annex was added to the west of the main building.
Although Norway had grown to 26 rooms and an enrollment of 1,142 by 1931, the appearance of the school remained the same. Then, in 1942 a fire destroyed the second floor of the main building.
The official opening of the present Norway School was April 15th, 1977. This is what Norway Junior Public School looks like today.