- Remain outdoors before 8:42 a.m. or during the noon hour unless under direct teacher supervision.
- Stay on the school grounds within the fenced area during school hours. Do not to leave the yard without permission. This includes getting any equipment that rolls onto the road, or going to the convenience store.
- When the entry bell rings, line up quickly and calmly, no pushing, shoving or butting in.
- Walk, don’t run, in the halls and on the stairs.
- Do not climb the baseball screens, concrete walls or fences.
- Show respect by removing hats before entering the classroom.
- Respect the environment: throw litter and recyclable materials in the appropriate receptacles.
- Respect the property of others: items in the halls and in classrooms should not be touched or moved unless they are your own personal property.
- The Primary Playground is for JK, SK, grade 1 and 2 children only during school hours and after 5.
- Have all personal recreational and sporting equipment approved and reviewed by the principal before using it.
- Help the caretaking staff: do not chew gum in school.
- You may go to the computer lab during recess to work on school projects only, provided a teacher is there and agrees to supervise.
- Do not use the computers to go to online games, Facebook, My Space, YouTube and similar websites; this may result in lost computer privileges.
- Be punctual; if you arrive after 8:50 a.m. or after 12:50 p.m., you must sign in at the office first before proceeding to class.
- electronics, i.e., cell phones, Gameboys, iPods
- laser pointers
- pocket knives
The cooperation of students and parents in matters related to dress and personal appearance is expected.