The person who is bullying calls his/her parent on a speaker phone and relates what happened.
- The person who is bullying speaks to the victim and the victim talks to him/her about their feelings.
- If it happens again, he/she does research on “What is Bullying”.
- Repeat offenders will be suspended and will present “What is Bullying” to his/her classroom.
- Write about what made you angry. b) Verbal and written apology to the person and copied to the parents.
Swearing or Inappropriate Language:
- The student writes about what made him/her angry.
- Verbal and written apology to the victim and copied to the parents.
We will respect other people’s belonging, our school property and our environment.
- replace, repair, restore items
We respect and follow directions from all adults.
- Letter of apology which is sent home for parent signature and presented to the adults