Welcome to Charles G. Fraser Information Highway. The Parent Council Executive Committee:
- Co-Chairs - Myrocia Watamaniuk and David Sax
- Secretary- Jessica Reekie and Riona Coller
- Treasurer - Rosa Salerno
Information and updates from the Parent Council will be on our parent website. This site provides information about our school news, activities and upcoming events. Please click on the link below.
Thank You Parent Council
Parent Advisory Council Meetings will take place on:
- Tuesday October 13, 2020 (6:00-7:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday November 10, 2020 (6:00-7:00 pm)
- Tuesday January 19, 2021 (6:00-7:00 pm)
- Tuesday February 23, 2021 (6:00-7:00 pm)
- Tuesday March 30, 2021 (6:00-7:00 p.m.)
- Tuesday May 11, 2021 (6:00-7:00 p.m.)
Childcare and Interpreter available.
School councils are an excellent way for parents to get involved in their child`s education. Our school has an elected school council that is an important forum for involving all members of the school community in issues that affect the education of students. The school council is made up of an elected committee of parents, staff and student representatives, appointed community members, the principal, and a general membership which includes all parent of children attending the school. The school council advises the principal on a variety of issues and activities relating to student achievement, curriculum goals and priorities, school budget priorities, school safety, renovation plans, after school activities, and criteria for selection of new principals. For more information about school councils, click here.