Here's how you can support your child at school:
- Take an active part in your child's learning.
- Assist and encourage your child to work to the best, amicably and socially.
- Promote self-discipline and the development of responsibility at home, school, and in the community.
- Listen, talk, read and have fun with your child.
- Follow and support the safe arrival and departure routines of the school.
- Share with the staff any circumstances (medical, physical, social, emotional) which may affect your child's learning and/or behaviour.
- Ensure that your child attends school regularly and punctually; inform the school of an absence or late arrival and provide a note to accompany your child's return.
- Promote the solving of conflicts and difficulties through peaceful means, using "I" messages.
- Support school rules and routines - as outlined in student agendas.