Student Dress Details
What are students allowed to wear?
- Must wear a top and bottom layer of clothing of opaque material.
- May wear tops that expose arms, shoulders, stomachs, midriff, neck lines, cleavage and straps but must cover the nipples.
- May wear bottoms that expose legs, thighs and hips and expose straps and waistbands, but must cover the groin and buttocks.
- May wear any headwear that does not obscure the face.
- May wear dress requirements to support a creed practices and similar human rights accommodations.
- May not wear tops that expose nipples.
- May not wear bottoms that expose the groin and buttocks.
- May not wear any headwear that obscures the face.
- May not wear undergarments as outerwear.
- May not wear anything that promotes or symbolizes drugs, alcohol, illegal activity, hate or discrimination, profanity, pornography; or that incites violence or harassment; or threatens health and safety.
More information can be found at the link below:
Student Dress Policy - Questions and Answers