Here is information from Ms. Finkeldey in the Guidance department about the Head Start to High School program for Grade 8 students:
Pre-registration is not necessary. Students can show up on the day and the schools will take attendance.
1. Sir Oliver Mowat CI – Wednesday August 28th . Do not have start/end times.
2. West Hill CI – Tuesday August 27th in the morning. Information to be sent to families.
3. Albert Campbell CI – Thursday August 29th. Do not have start/end times.
4. Woburn CI – Tuesday August 27th: 1-4:30pm
5. Lester B Pearson – not having one BUT the first day of school is devoted solely to grade 9s.
6. Birchmount CI – Thursday August 29th. I do not have start/end times.
7. David and Mary Thomson – Waiting for the date since it will be held in the new building. Information to be sent to families.
8. Sir John A MacDonald – Thursday August 29th at 8:30am. Details will follow in a summer mailing.
9. SATEC – does not know if they are running this program.
10.Cedarbrae-Wednesday August 28th: 9am-1pm. Registration forms have been given to students. When returned to Ms. Finkeldey, she will fax to Cedarbrae.
11.L’Amoreaux CI – Thursday August 29th - 12:15-3:15pm. Flyers will be given to Chief students on Wednesday morning. They have already registered their incoming Grade 9s for the event.
12.Wexford- Wednesday August 28th – 8:30am-3:30pm. I emailed the families directly with the link.