JOHN ROSS ROBERTSON
2018/2019 KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION
Kindergarten Registration for September 2019🏫
Children who will be 4 by December 31, 2019, are eligible to start Junior Kindergarten in September 2019. The JRR Kindergarten registration days are Wednesday, February 6th to Friday, February 8th (10am–12pm & 1 pm - 2:30 pm).
If you know families in the community who would like to register, please pass on this information. If you have questions, please contact our office staff.
We encourage all parents, if possible to use the TDSB's online registration system.
Kindergarten On-Line Registration:
- Access to the online registration system will open on Monday, February 4, 2019 at 9 a.m.
- Please note: Once you have completed the online portion of the registration process, you will receive a confirmation e-mail, including information about next steps (e.g. when to visit the school). Please be sure to check your Inbox and Junk Mail folder to avoid missing the e-mail.
You will also receive an e-mail with a link to complete a Developmental History Form for your child online. If you choose to complete this form online, please let the school staff know when you visit in person that you have already submitted this information.
The following documents are required when you visit the school to complete the registration:
- Proof of age (birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian Citizenship card or certificate or baptismal record)
- Proof of address, including any two of the following current documents: lease or deed, car registration, utility bill, residential telephone bill, moving bill, property tax bill, health card, bank statement, credit card statement, or correspondence from a government agency.
- Proof of immunization (the card that shows a list of needles your child has received)
- Verification of date of arrival, if your child was not born in Canada. Families who are permanent residents and refugee claimants may register directly at the school. Children without immigration status are welcome in our schools and information about them or their families will not be shared with immigration authorities. To register, please visit the International Programs and Admissions Office at 5050 Yonge Street, on the main floor, for a TDSB school admission letter.
- Only parents or legal guardians can register a child for TDSB programs.
- There is a separate process to apply for optional attendance. This also applies to children who currently attend a child care within a school but live outside the attendance area for that school.
Attention to all parents, Once you have submitted the online registration, please contact the main office via telephone ( 416-393-9400) to book an appointment to bring your child’s supporting documents.
If you have any other questions or concerns please contact our school. Thank You !