The SCAS Resource Centre is located on the bottom floor of the school.
The SCAS Resource Centre is open Monday to Friday from 8:15 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
The SCAS Resource Centre provides the following services:
- information resources
- computers (printing available at 10 cents per page)
- coin-operated photocopier
- career centre
The following resources are available for loan:
- vertical file articles
- videos/cassette tapes
- computer disks for use in Resource Centre
Students are expected to act in a responsible manner with consideration for other patrons when they are in the Resource Centre.
Please note the following Resource Centre rules:
- Students must have a SCAS card for any sign-outs and for computer use.
- The machines in the Resource Centre are to be used for research and educational purposes only.
- All computers in the Resource Centre are connected to the Internet. E-mail and chat are not permitted on any of the computers.
- Students must abide by the TDSB code of Online Conduct published in the Student Agenda and on the TDSB website.
- Inappropriate use of the Internet will not be tolerated. It is to be used for school-based assignments only.
- Personal CDs are not to be played using the Resource Centre computers.