• Continuous intake: students 14-20 can join us at any stage of the year, with any number of credits earned.
• During Covid: This spring we are SEMESTERED!
Semester 2 (first half) Feb 8 - April 22
Semester 2 (second half) April 23 - June 28
• Our unique timetable means shorter classes, more frequent breaks, and many opportunities to re-engage. Check out the CALENDAR LINK (top left tab).
• Eight credits per school year plus a strong credit recovery program means students can catch up at their speed.
• Applied and Workplace courses: our students go on to College bridging programs, trade programs, and the workplace.
• Earn your high school diploma through our arts
and wellness-focused curriculum taught by
welcoming, flexible and creative teachers.
• Employment skills training and certifications, resume writing, interview support, and connections to local employment agencies.
• Social/Emotional Supports: Two Guidance Counselors and a full-time Child and Youth Worker available every day. Regular visits by our Itinerant Resource
Teacher for special education supports and our Social Worker for crisis counseling.
• Nutrition Program (COVID: Grab and Go - eat outside), Chromebooks, and more!
• Gym twice a day (closed during COVID), New Leaf Yoga Program (on hold during COVID).
• Community Connections: help to find housing, ID clinics, legal support, food access, health care, and other social services.
• Please note: SEE does not offer Grade 11/12
do have safety,
support, a fresh start, and a deep commitment to
helping our students earn their credits, connect with
our community and thrive.
• NEW in Spring 2021: SEE Coop and Employment Program