The most commonly requested forms at our school are linked below.
TTC Tickets: Student Transportation Form Parents/Guardians or Students over 18 sign and give to the office administrator in the main office.
- Students are eligible for free TTC tickets by the TDSB if they live MORE than 4.8 km from SEE School. Unfortunately, SEE cannot cover the cost of tickets for students who do not meet the eligibility criteria and live closer than 4.8 km away.
- Students with a Medical Form for Transportation may be eligible for TDSB bussing. Please contact the school for more information.
Student Volunteer Hours and Community Service Form (complete and submit the signed form to the Curriculum Leader)
- For a copy of the Volunteer Hours form, click here.
TDSB Two Way Consent Form (To allow SEE Staff to speak with outside agencies about a student with informed consent.)
- For a copy of the Two Way Consent Form, click here.
TDSB Permission to release OSR Information Forms (For example, for lawyers/support workers to review OSRs at SEE. OSRs must be reviewed in person, in the presence of SEE staff. Photocopying fees may apply.)
- To see the OSR Release forms click here and here.
Student Registration Packages
- Students receive a package from the Curriculum Leader in person, after they have completed a tour of the school and an interview. Parents are invited (but not required) to attend. Please see the home page for complete registration information. Registration packages are not provided online.