The ACI Music Parent Association is a unique group of parents, students, community volunteers and staff who are dedicated and committed to assist and support in providing enriched opportunities to our Music students and programs. We:
- Manage the inventory of school Music uniforms, distribution, maintenance, etc.
- Encourage parental involvement of our Music students
- Raise funds for items or projects needed by the Music Department, not included in the school budget
- Present the ACI Music Parent Award to deserving student. (The A.C.I. Music Parent Award has been established to recognize unusual and exceptional talent among music students, who combined these gifts with involvement in the musical life of ACI, and who will pursue post-secondary studies in music at the university level.)
- Help sponsor a Music student to the Ontario Educational Leadership Centre
- Support the Music Program, concerts/ performances and Music events
- Meet once a month in a regular school year. (This year we will meet virtually, if required.)