The EdVance program for students who have not yet achieved their educational and career goals and who:
- Are 18-20 years old
- Want to complete the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
- Want to upgrade skills and academic qualifications for education or career path.
The EdVance Program makes learning personal
- Teachers are committed to your success
- Program timetable enables students to earn three (3) Credit Courses every nine week session.
The EdVance Program promotes Student Success
- Academic learning in classes with the opportunity for individualized instruction
- Access to the Internet and new technology provided: SmartBoards, computer lab on a cart
- Dual Credits, SWAC programs
- Co-operative Education
- Ontario Youth Apprenticeship Program (OYAP)
- Student Leadership Opportunities (eg. student ambassadors)