The Ed-Vance program for students who have not yet achieved their educational and career goals and who:
• Are 18-20 years old
• Want to complete the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
• Want to upgrade skills and academic qualifications for education or career path.
The Ed-Vance Program makes learning personal
• Teachers are committed to your success
• Program timetable enables students to earn three (3) Credit Courses every nine week session.
The Ed-Vance Program promotes Student Success
• Academic learning in classes with the opportunity for individualized instruction.
• Access to the Internet and new technology provided: SmartBoards, computer lab on a cart.
• Dual Credits
• Ontario Youth Apprenticeship Program (OYAP)
• Student Leadership Opportunity