2019-2020 School Year!
l'école publique Dallington public school is a vibrant K-5 elementary school with English and Early French Immersion programmes in the Don Mills/Sheppard community. With a diverse population, serving over 500 students, the Dallington staff work diligently on supporting the Dallington 3 Rs - We are respectful, responsible, and resourceful - Nous sommes respectueux, responsable, et ingénieux!
Remember: School begins at 8:40 a.m. Arrive by 8:30 a.m. to ensure you have time to find your teacher at your designated door!
Start-of-Year Forms Can Now Be Completed Online
Click here to find out all about the NEW on-line forms!
Parent-Teacher Interviews - Book your appointment!
As shared in the last Dallington eNewsletter, the School Appointments On-Line website will be used for booking parent-teacher interviews. It is easy!! Please read the attached instructions to set up and book your appointments. Simply click on the blue, underlined title and begin your set up.
The on-line appointment booking will:
- open Thursday, 07 November 2019 at 9 am; and
- close Thursday, 14 November 2019 at 12 noon.
Parent -Teacher interviews are 15-minutes in length over two days:
- Thursday, 14 November 2019 from 3:30 pm to 8:00 pm; and
- Friday, 15 November 2019 from 9:00 am to 12 noon.
We look forward to continuing the conversation with you!
Yours in partnership,
The Dallington Staff
Upcoming School Events
Be sure to check out the live Google calendar by clicking on the "Calendar" tab in the menu on the left-hand side!
Construction at Dallington
- We are adding a cooling centre to our upper gym!
- Check out the new webpage for the "Dallington Pollinator Mural". We are very excited to partner with the Toronto Street Art Program and the David Suzuki Foundation!
- Also, go to our new webpage for the "Master Plan" for the view of our potential exterior space with your fundraising efforts.
We have gone Platinum!
Dallington PS has reached the highest level in the EcoSchools program!
Much appreciation to Ms. Cheng, Ms. Woo, Ms. Barber, and Ms. Kalogris and the EcoTeam of Dallington students!