A Special Note to Parents…
**Reminder to all Parents & Students
No peanut or nut products are allowed at school. **
Please note if your child has recently been diagnosed with an allergy or other medical condition it is imperative to update the school with this important information.**
PARENTS/GUARDIANS Safety and Courtesy at Carloop and Parking Lots
Parent(s)/Guardian(s) please do:
- Walk students safely to and from the cars (walk on the sidewalks and avoid cutting across the loop/parking lot)
- Do not leave children in the car unattended
- Ensure all children are wearing seatbelts and are using car/booster seats as required by Ontario's transportation laws
- School starts at 9:00 am, students are to arrive earlier, walk around to their entry/exit door, and should not enter the school through the front door. Please note, staff supervise 15
- minutes before entry time.
- Pick up is at 3:30 pm (3:25 pm for
- Kindergarten). Students should be picked up from their entry/exit doors and should not exit the school through the front door.
- The car loop is a no parking zone, drivers must remain in their car. We request your co-operation with this as staff supervision in the car loop is to ensure student safety.
- Be the model of positive behaviour during this busy time.Remember the children are watching and listening to us.
JDP Parent Council
Our current Chair, Mr. Phul and Mr. Sethi would like to invite all parents and guardians to come out for the annual Parent Council Election on Monday, Nov. 4th from 6 to 7 pm.