The school office is open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday to Friday. During regular school hours, all visitors (including parents picking up their children) must first check in at the school office and wear a visitor’s tag at all times if leaving the school office to go into the school.
School Day Schedule:
8:55 - Entry Bell
9:00 - Classes begins
10:30 - Recess (Gr 1-6)
11:30 - 12:35 -
11:40 - 12:30 - Gr 1-6 Lunch
11:34 - 12:30 - Gr 7-8 Lunch
12:35 - Classes begin
2:35 - Recess (Gr 1-6)
3:05 - SK Dismissal
3:09 - 7-8 Dismissal
3:15 - Gr 1-6 Dismissal
Updates for 2018-2019
To learn more about Winchester read our Newsletters
Character Trait: Respect
Mental Health & Wellness Weeks
Each month Winchester will have a week devoted to Mental Health & Wellness. September is about Respect, so our focus is on taking care of yourself!
- Monday, September 24 is Financial Literacy Day. Grades 4-8 can sign-up for 45 minutes of financial fun!
- Tuesday, September 25 is Learn to Play Chess. Classes SK-Gr. 8 can sign-up for 45 minutes of chess fun.
- Wednesday, September 26 we have a yoga instructor teaching students SK-Gr. 8 meditation techniques and basic yoga moves.
- Thursday, September 27 students SK-Gr. 8 will sign-up for activities related to developing friendship skills, anti-bullying strategies, stress management and problem solving.
- Friday is a day dedicated to nutritious snacks! Classes can sign up for 40 minutes with Ms. Charmyne to learn how to make their own yummy after school snacks!