Find a programs and services across the city, visit 211Ontario.ca
Trustee Moise -- Direct Link to Newsletter:
Cabbage Town Youth Centre (CYC)
2 Lancaster Avenue, Toronto, ON
See the full list of programs including basketball, soccer, dance, reading buddy program and parent/toddler yoga.
- CYC After-Four Program
- Monday to Friday 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- Grades SK-6
- 2 Lancaster Avenue
260 Wellesley St. E. – Unit 102 (Access code 8605)
Monday to Friday 10 a.m. To 5 p.m.
(416) 944-9697 | email@example.com
Offers many programs including yoga, meditation, stress management, job counselling, computer training and more. Click here to register for programs.
After-School Program - children up to grade 4. An environment which promotes physical and mental health, well-being, artistic skills and literacy and numeracy skills. From 3:30 to 6 p.m. each school day. In addition the program offers staff and volunteers the opportunity to develop teaching, program planning and people skills. If you wish to enrol your child or volunteer for our program please contact us or meet us in the lunch room of Rose Avenue Public School any school day from 3:30 to 6 p.m
95 Wellesley Street East, Toronto, Ontario M4Y 2X9.
- Counselling (individual, family and group), at our 95 Wellesley Street East location, in the community, and in some cases in homes.
- Residential treatment for those struggling with behavioural or mental health difficulties and unable to live at home. We also offer emergency shelter and other support services for homeless young men, or clients at risk of homelessness, and transitional housing for young men who need some support as they move from adolescence to adulthood.
- Youth Justice programs including counselling, support for youth at court, residential programs for young men ordered to spend time in custody or detention, programs to teach young people skills so they do not get into trouble with the law again and other support services.
65 Wellesley Street E.
At Skylark we offer free, individual and family counselling and support to children, youth and their families who live in Toronto. Our counselling services are tailored to the individual strengths and needs of each young person and/or their family. And our professional, qualified staff provides a range of relevant, evidenced-based therapeutic approacheswithin a multi-disciplinary framework.
What's Up Walk-in Clinic at Skylark (How it works)
Serving up to age 26 and under.
Offers immediate telephone interpretation if you require a specific language. Please call to find out which days your preferred language is offered.
Mondays: 2 – 6pm (last session 5pm)
Tuesdays: 10am – 2pm (last session 1pm)
Wednesdays: noon – 8pm (last session 7pm)
Thursdays: 2 – 6pm (last session 5pm)
Fridays: 9am – 2pm (last session 1pm)
200 Wellesley St. East, Toronto
416 964 6657 Ext: 242
To connect with an intake worker, please call 647.527.6983 or fill out this form.
Intake Workers can connect people to services, such as:
One on One Sessions :
- Medical Clinic (Family Doctor and Nurse)
- Diabetic Support (with a Nurse and Dietitian)
- Mental Health/Addictions Counseling
- Family Counselling
- Newcomer Settlement Services
- Employment Services & Support
- Housing Support Services
After School Programs :
- Homework club
- Arts and Crafts
- Recreation classes like: break dancing/DJ workshops, classical dance
- Story time
- Chess Club
Support Services :
- Young Women’s/Men’s Circle
- Support group for Addictions and Mental Health
- Senior Day Program
- Language Learning support
- English, French, Spanish
- Cultural Events and gatherings
- Pet food bank
Toronto Public Library - St. Jamestown Branch
Manager - Leesa Tossios | firstname.lastname@example.org | 416-393-7642
See a list of up-to-date events at the St. James branch
495 Sherbourne St. - 416-392-0227
See current programs
Wellesley Community Centre is located at Sherbourne Street and Wellesley Street in the St. James Town community. We offer programming for preschoolers, children, youth, adults and older adults. We also offer various camps for children during the winter, March and summer breaks. As well as several sport leagues for children, youth and adults. We have a community advisory council that meets quarterly.
20 Grosvenor St. - 416-975-9622
This site offers: (See schedule)
- Newcomer Information & Language Assessment
- Youth programs
- Fitness programs