If you are interested in attending DMCI, please follow the instructions outlined in the REG_INFO_WEBSITE.doc link.
Happy Summer 2014 from everyone at DMCI! School started September 2, 2014. We've gotten off to a great start!
Check the mail for your registration information and forms to sign in preparation, as well as schedules and report cards.
On Thursday, August 28th, 2014 we welcomed all future Grade Nines to attend MOVING ON UP, an opportunity to register and receive your timetable as well as attend an orientation session helps you adjust to high school. The first day of school was on Tuesday, September 2. You can still pay your $50 student activity fee and receive your new timetable. If there is a scheduling issue on your timetable, a counsellor will be available to help you.
Welcome to our new Vice-Principals, Praveena Sivarajah and Christina Wilson.
Welcome to our school web site. As part of the Toronto District School Board, we value:
- each and every student;
- a strong public education system;
- a partnership of students, schools, family and community;
- the uniqueness and diversity of our students and our community;
- the commitment and skills of our staff;
- equity, innovation, accountability and accessibility; and
- learning environments that are safe, nurturing, positive and respectful.
Our web site is one way we can demonstrate these values. Click on the menu items to find out more about our school and please visit often.