REGISTRATION EDVANCE PROGRAM (18-20 years)
Burnhamthorpe EdVance Program (Ages 18-20 years old) helps you to earn 3 credits in only 9 weeks.
BCI EdVance QUAD 1
Quad 2 Registration begins
MONDAY OCTOBER 23rd,
9:00 - 12:30 pm (DAILY)
500 The East Mall, Etobicoke
Course Offerings will be posted in October!
Quad 2 Course Offerings Available in October
All Students MUST pay a $20 Student Registration Fee before picking their classes. For your convenience click and Pay below. Save and show it to us at the in-person registration!
*** ALL CLASSES ARE IN-PERSON ****
Bring the documents below for in-person registration that starts on Monday August 28th:
MONDAY to FRIDAY from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
* Registration is on-going for NEW STUDENTS (Newcomers or international students), please contact the guidance department
Registration requires the following documentation :
- Credit Counselling Summary or Transcript
- Proof of address
- Identification which shows current status in Canada: i.e. Canadian Birth Certificate, Canadian Passport, PR Card, Refugee Status documents
- $20 Student Fee
We are committed to providing the best education for our students with a wide range of programming. We are focused on student success and programs that support students with all their learning needs. We offer a wide range of academic courses and amazing tech courses (such as construction, green industries, hospitality, health care and upcoming auto classes)
AT BCI EdVance, we look forward to
- Students from ANOTHER TDSB SCHOOL
- Student from DIFFERENT SCHOOL BOARD (TCDSB, PDSB, YRDSB, Catholic etc.)
- NEWCOMERS to Ontario/Canada
- TDSB International Students
- Returning to Burnhamthorpe After a period of being away
CURRENT Burnhamthorpe EdVance Students: If you would like to speak to Guidance in order to get post-secondary planning counseling or academic counseling.
Guidance Secretary: Anna Finelli Guidance Counsellor: Pam Townsend
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com
Contact: (416) 394-7130
Do you need support to help you to meet your academic goals? Please contact guidance:
EdVance Guidance Counsellor: Pam Townsend - firstname.lastname@example.org (Ext. 20136)