2019 - 2020 Registration
Timetable Distribution for all students will take place in the Upper Gym (across from the Main Office).
Please note:Student ID photos will also be taken on Friday, September 13th
To register, you can pay online or bring:
- $50 activity fee which includes Yearbook ($30.00) and Student ID ($20.00)
- Signed permission / Consent Form
- Signed Acknowledgement
- Updated Student Registration Verification
- Signed Medical Information Form
- Signed Physical Education Form
Students applied their knowledge of Analytical Geometry and created beautifully complex geometrical artworks. The students were very excited to showcase their expertise in both Math and Visual Arts through a wonderful display. Many put in countless hours just to impress their peers, and this healthy competition created a collaborative learning environment that continued even outside of school. Great job to all of you!