- Our hope for our school community is to be healthy socially, emotionally and physically.
- We want to help raise awareness about noticing when a friend needs support and where you can go for help.
- We want you to know that you are not alone, and that the Guidance Counsellors, Child and Youth Counsellor, Child and Youth Worker and Social Workers are here to help.
- Once a month the Mental Health & Wellness Committee organizes Wellness Wednesday activities to help you de-stress and connect with people in our school. Please listen to the announcements or speak to Ms. Meade for details about how to get involved in the committee.
TDSB Guidance Website
- Wellness activities happen on the first Wednesday of the month in October, November, December, March, April, and May.
- Each month we focus on one of the following topics: Mindfulness, Healthy Relationships, Healthy Eating, Coping with Stress, and Physical Health.
This is a great site to visit. The TDSB has put together some great information with regard to Guidance & Career Education
This site is your connection to information about community, social, health and related government services