AYJ 50 Donation
Guests are able to secure a ticket(s) for this event by making an event donation at (on the message board in the link, please add your name and contact info)
(The Toronto District School Board is a registered charity. Donations made through this module for the AYJ 50 celebrations are eligible for tax receipts for income tax purposes - such receipts will be issued immediately upon payment)
You may be asked to create a school cash online account if you do not already have one.
Before April 1st:
$20 donation gets you one ticket to the Saturday Pub Night
$30 (or more) donationi gets you an additional ticket to the Saturday Pub Night
After April 1st:
$30 donation gets you one ticket to the Saturday Pub NIght
$50 (or more) donation gets you an additional ticket to the Saturday Pub Night
Our Event Details:
Saturday, April 18th, 2020 (7-11pm)
(donation and pre-registration required)
FULLY LICENSED PUB NIGHT! (19+)
- mingle with other AYJ grads from the last 50 years
- enjoy live AYJ alumni band performances inthe cafetorium
- dance to a live DJ Party in the Double Gymnasium
- relax in a more subdued setting at our Wine and Cheese/Cocktail Party in the Library
- OR Bounce from party to party within the school at your own leisure
Sunday, April 19th, 2020 (12-4pm)
OPEN HOUSE -- ALL WELCOME! (FREE EVENT!)
- mingle with other AYJ grads and staff from the past 50 years
- enjoy decade rooms, live music, jam sessions, food trucks, and photo booths!
This just the start, more event details for Saturday night AND Sunday afternoon will follow!
ALL proceeds from AYJ 50 will go towards three major recent/future site improvements:
- Revitalization of the school Library
- Audio/Visual upgrades to the Cafetorium
- Installation of a Multi-Media Scoreboard in the large Gymnasium
AYJ 50 Online Store:
Looking for AYJ 50 Celebration Swag? Hats, t-shirts, golf shirts, water bottles etc. You can customize your purchase with a choice of different logos, products and colors! Order early enough and it will be delivered to you PRIOR to the event.
Please access the link below to visit the AYJ Online store for products/clothing designed especially for the AYJ 50 weekend:
- If you'd like to be involved in helping to plan our event or volunteering during the event, and haven't already reached out, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to celebrating 50 years and ringing in the next 50!