Student Registration Information 2020 - 2021
Registrations for the school year 2020-2021 will begin in February.
At Davisville we are scheduling appointments on Tuesday February 4th and Friday February 14th for parents to register for Kindergarten.
Please visit https://www.tdsb.on.ca/EarlyYears/KindergartenMonth for important information on how to register, to confirm which is your local school, to access important online registration forms and more.
Parents/Guardians are still required to visit the local school to validate registration information. Items that you will need to bring are listed below.
To access the registration forms that you are required to fill-out and bring to your appointment, please click here.
Once you have submitted the online registration form please contact the school at (416) 393-0570 or email email@example.com to arrange your appointment.
Please read Davisville Public School's Optional Attendance Operational Procedure PR545 further down on this page.
Please come to your appointment with the following for the Student
1. Completed transportation form
2. Canadian Birth Certificate or Passport
3. Immigration information or PR card (If born outside of Canada)
4. Health Card
5. Record of Immunization along with a completed “Request for Immunization Information for New Students” (provided in the Kindergarten Registration Package you receive at the school)
6. Proof of residency - Any Two
- Current Lease or Deed
- Current Utility Bill
- Current Property Tax Bill
- Original Interim Property Tax Bill
- Recent correspondence from a government agency
- Most recent original Income Tax Assessment (personal information on document may be blocked out)
- Recent correspondence from a Municipal, Federal or Provincial government agency
7. Contact information of parents/guardians/caregivers (all numbers including home, cell, business)
8. An emergency contact other than parents/guardians/caregivers, who live in the area (grandparent/neighbour/friend/relative)
Please ensure that you have completed the Online Registration before booking an appointment. Also, please click here to download and print the transportation form you are required to complete and bring to your registration appointment.
Please note Registration will NOT be completed without ALL of the requested information. Photocopies, driver’s license, bank or cell phone statements are not accepted
We look forward to meeting you and your child!!!