As a student in the Davisville Lunchroom Program, I will show respect for myself and others by:
- co-operating with the lunchroom supervisors at all times.
- using my words and asking for help when I need assistance.
- using my manners.
- using an indoor voice, when talking with my friends or adults.
- remaining seated to eat my lunch.
- never sharing food or drinks with other students.
- cleaning up my area by putting my garbage in the garbage or recycling containers.
- putting away my lunch bag in my classroom bin or in my backpack, when finished.
- asking politely to leave the classroom or cafeteria (washrooms, clubs).
- waiting to be dismissed and lining up quietly, to proceed outside with the lunchroom supervisors.
- reading quietly, playing a game or watching the movie during indoor lunch recesses and not disturbing others.
- always following the Davisville Code of Conduct.
Enjoy your lunch but follow the rules!!!!