Student Registration Information 2019 - 2020
Registrations for the school year 2019-2020 are now Open. Parents/Guardians can begin the registration process via online registration (OLR).
Parents/Guardians will still be required to visit the local school to validate registration information.
Once you have submitted the online registration form please use the booking button below to book an appointment with the school staff to complete the registration process.
Please read Davisville Public School's Optional Attendance Operational Procedure PR545 further down on this page.
Please come to your appointment with the following for the Student
1. Completed transportation form
2. Canadian Birth Certificate or Passport
3. Immigration information or PR card (If born outside of Canada)
4. Health Card
5. Record of Immunization along with a completed “Request for Immunization Information for New Students” (provided in the Kindergarten Registration Package you receive at the school)
6. Proof of residency - Any Two
- Current Lease or Deed
- Current Utility Bill
- Current Property Tax Bill
- Original Interim Property Tax Bill
- Recent correspondence from a government agency
- Most recent original Income Tax Assessment (personal information on document may be blocked out)
- Recent correspondence from a Municipal, Federal or Provincial government agency
7. Contact information of parents/guardians/caregivers (all numbers including home, cell, business)
8. An emergency contact other than parents/guardians/caregivers, who live in the area (grandparent/neighbour/friend/relative)
Please ensure that you have completed the Online Registration before booking an appointment. Please click here to download and print the transportation form you are required to complete and bring to your registration appointment.
Please note Registration will NOT be completed without ALL of the requested information. Photocopies, driver’s license, bank or cell phone statements are not accepted
We look forward to meeting you and your child!!!