• September 1, 1903
  • East Toronto High School opened in the original Mary Street School building (now Kimberley Public School) when that school moved to a new building on the same site.

 

  • 1905
  • Board purchased a site on Malvern Avenue.

 

  • January 3, 1906
  • A new building of four rooms was ready for occupancy.

 

  • December 5, 1908
  • East Toronto annexed to Toronto.

 

  • January 5, 1910
  • Board renamed school Malvern Avenue High School.

 

  • 1912
  • South wing added with gymnasium.

 

  • Spring 1914
  • Became Malvern Avenue Collegiate.

 

 

  • May 19, 1922
  • WWI memorial in front of the school, unveiled by the Premier of Ontario, Mr. G.S. Henry.

 

  • 1964 – 1966
  • The building was modernized and renovated and was completely ready for occupation in September 1966.

 

  • 1987
    New library wing completed.