At Selwyn Public School School we value:
- each and every student;
- a strong public education system;
- a partnership of students, schools, family and community;
- the uniqueness and diversity of our students and our community;
- the commitment and skills of our staff;
- equity, innovation, accountability and accessibility; and
- learning environments that are safe, nurturing, positive and respectful.
Our website is one way we can demonstrate these values. Click on the menu items to find out more about our school and please visit often.
For more information about Selwyn, please also check out our School Profile on the TDSB main website. This site includes our Optional Attendance status for the coming school year. To find out if you live in the Selwyn Public School district, please check out Find Your School on the TDSB main website.