If you have received a trip date to visit EFSC for the current school year, welcome!
Please let us know you are coming by confirming your trip assignment in September and responding to our email, two weeks before your trip with any last minute updates in information.
Electronically at the beginning of the year:
- Check your outlook email account. You will be sent a confirmation email, indicating your date and your program choice.
- If all is correct, click the"confirm link" to update your student numbers, medical concerns, lunch choice, and any other information that will help us prepare for the day.
- If the information we sent you is incorrect, contact us directly via email or phone so we can update the programs or even the correct teacher for the trip.
Cancelling a Booking:
- If a conflict with your date arises, or if you are ill, prior to cancelling, please check at your school to see if another class would like the booking.
- If successful, advise both your administration and the Centre of the change.
- If unsuccessful, contact us as soon as possible so that we can accomodate another class on our wait list. We may also be able to reschedule your trip.
Integrated and Special Education Classes:
- Each booking at EFSC is designed for a teacher, and their homeroom students. Therefore, teachers working in teams require 2 class bookings. Special Education classes, regardless of size, are considered one class.
- Students from special programs e.g. HSP students, may be fully integrated into regular classroom programs and it may be appropriate for all students to participate as one class. Please contact us to discuss your individual situation.