The Toronto District School Board offers Night School credit courses to students currently in Grades 9 to 12, as well as for adult 18+ learners working towards their high school diploma. Students may take a new credit, or retake a course previously taken to upgrade a mark.
To register for a Night School course, both students and adults must meet the prerequisite requirements. Parents/Caregivers/Guardians and students must consult with their day school Guidance Counsellor regarding their course selection.
The Toronto District School Board reserves the right to cancel classes. A preliminary list of cancelled courses will be posted on the website www.creditprograms.ca seven days before the registration deadline. Students will receive an advance email notification if the course they registered for is cancelled.
Night School Program
- Night School has two semesters:
- Semester 1 - October to February (15 weeks)
- Semester 2 - February to June (15 weeks)
- Each semester runs two nights per week (6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.)
- Monday and Wednesday
- Tuesday and Thursday
- A student can take two courses in a single semester, one on Monday/Wednesday, the the other on Tuesday/Thursday. Alternatively, a student can take one course in Semester 1 and one in Semester 2