The Toronto District School Board offers summer school credit courses for students currently in grades 9 to 12, as well as for adult 18+ learners working towards their high school diploma or post-secondary goals. Students may take a new credit, or retake a course previously taken to upgrade a mark. A maximum of one credit can be earned during the summer session.
To enroll in a Summer School course, students and adults must have completed the prerequisite. Parents/Caregivers/Guardians and students must consult with their day school guidance counsellor regarding course selections and pre-requisite courses if you're attending a day school.
- Prior to the registration opening date, registration will not be available.
- A preliminary list of cancelled courses will be available on the website seven days prior to the close of registration. The Toronto District School Board reserves the right to cancel classes.
- Space in all courses is limited and may fill up prior to the registration closing date.
- All registration is completed online only.
- Continuing Education remote students are responsible for their own learning materials, including laptops/internet. These are not provided by the Continuing Education Department.