Our Saturday International Languages Secondary Credit Program focuses on a single credit course in International Languages. Registration is open to students currently enrolled in an Ontario high school. Students who do not fall within these parameters will not be able to access any of the courses in the Saturday Credit Program.
Beginning on October 14, 2023, and ending on June 1, 2024, all classes in-person and remote will take place on Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Students are required to complete one level before moving to the next level:
• Level 1 is equivalent to Grade 10 Academic course (BD1)
• Level 2 is equivalent to Grade 11 Academic course (CU1)
• Level 3 is equivalent to Grade 12 Academic course (DU1)
• All registration is online only.
• The only limitation for not offering classes or languages is the availability of teachers.
• All courses are subject to sufficient enrollment.
• All courses have a limited number of seats and may fill up before registration closes.
• Continuing Education remote students are responsible for their own learning materials, including laptops/internet access. These are not provided by the Continuing Education Department.