The TDSB Continuing Education Secondary Credit Programs offer Night School, Summer School and Saturday International Languages credit courses under the OSSD curriculum guidelines.
- To enroll in a credit program, high school students and adults must have completed the prerequisite. Students under the age of 18 must receive Parent/Guardian/Caregiver approval and must consult with their day school guidance counsellor regarding course selections, prerequisite and course approval.
- Prior to the start date, you will not be able to select a course.
- All registration is to be completed online only. There is no on-site registration.
- The Toronto District School Board (TDSB) reserves the right to cancel a class. A preliminary list of cancelled courses will be available one week before registration closes. It is the student's responsibility to check our website for a list of all cancelled classes.
- All courses are subjected to sufficient enrollment. All courses have a limited number of seats and courses may fill up prior to the registration closing date.
- Continuing Education students are responsible for their own learning materials, including laptops/internet access. These are not provided by the Continuing Education Department.
- Registered students are expected to commit to the entirety of the program. Attendance is MANDATORY