The Island Natural Science School was established in 1960 by The Toronto Board of Education. Currently, students spend 2.5 days onsite engaging in programs that develop their appreciation and knowledge of nature as well as the skills necessary to become stewards of the natural world. The Ministry of Education curriculum is incorporated into all programming.
Accessibility and Emergency Services: We have...
- Wheelchair ramps and no stairs
- Electric Doors
- Accessible Washroom with shower
- Paved paths surrounding the school
- All-terrain wheelchair for use on program
- EMS (Emergency Services) two kilometres from the school