RCI JUNE 2016 SECONDARY SUMMER SCHOOL
-see information posted in Guidance and online at www.creditprograms.ca –
To register for summer school click on the link below:
Summer School Login
Students will use their school student number and password to login in. Once they have registered they need to print and bring in the signed form to the guidance office.
• Full Credit courses are available for select Gr.10/11/12 courses at locations through the TDSB. Potential graduating students may be able to register if courses are full – ask a counsellor ASAP after exams if this is a possibility.
• Remedial courses (see below) are available to students whose final marks are between 35-49%. Students may register for a maximum of 2 remedial courses.
English Grade 9
ENG1PU, ENG1DU Grade 10
ENG 2PU, ENG2DU
French Grade 9
FSF 1PU, FSF1DU Grade 10
Math Grade 9
MFM1PU MPM1DU Grade 10
Science Grade 9
SNC1PU SNC1DU Grade 10
Geography Grade 9
History Grade 10
11 ENG3CU, ENG3UU Grade 12
ENG4CU, ENG 4UU
Math Grade 11
MBF3CU, MCF3MU, MCR3UU Grade 12
Biology Grade 11
SBI3CU, SBI3UU Grade 12
Chemistry Grade 11
Physics Grade 11
Full Credit courses offered at Riverdale C.I.:
Math – Functions MCR3U1
Transfer Courses (offered at the Riverdale C.I. location)
Math Grade 9 Applied to Grade 10 Academic
Secondary Summer School Important Information
• ALL programs begin on Tuesday July 5th and end on Friday July 29th.
• Students must register through the e-Reg online system (www.creditprograms.ca) using their student number and password combo for the correct course(s). Students may select AM or PM classes where available. The Parent/Guardian or Caregiver permission form must be submitted to the RCI Guidance Department after online registration is completed. Students are asked to check their email account before classes begin to confirm their registration and/or check for any changes or updates.
Morning classes 8:45 am - 11:45 am
Lunch break 11:45 am - 12:30 pm
Afternoon classes 12:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Full credit runs 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
• Attendance – Students must attend all classes. No accommodations will be made for family vacations.
• Final Exams/Culminating Activities: Wednesday, July 27th. Sorry, no alternative dates can be arranged.
• The majority of TDSB schools are not equipped with air conditioning. It is anticipated that classrooms will be hot. Students are encouraged to bring drinking water.