We support students to get ready for high school in many ways.
- We post all the Open Houses centrally and on-line for them.
- We communicate with students and families to make sure they are thinking about their high school options and working towards applying for them.
- David helps students to prepare for the specialty math programs by taking them through practice quizzes after school.
- Students often use projects created in visual arts class for high school arts portfolios.
- We have academically rigorous programming that equips students for the challenges of high school. Students regularly give presentations, collaborate with peers on tasks and presentations, are encouraged to problem solve, goal set and monitor their goals.