Starting school is an exciting time for your child. Our schools provide a rich learning environment for all children to learn and grow. In the Kindergarten program, your child will develop their skills and abilities through inquiry and intentional play- based learning that includes math, science and literacy. Teachers and early childhood educators plan learning experiences where children are actively engaged in learning and thinking creatively.
Designated weeks for Kindergarten registration are during the first two Fridays in February. Families with eligible children should call the school office in January to make an appointment to register. All children born in 2016 and living in our catchment area are eligible to enroll for Junior Kindergarten at Rolph Road Public School.
Please call the school office AFTER JANUARY 8th to book a February 2020 appointment date.
APPOINTMENT DATES & TIMES
- Friday February 7th, 2020 (AM) from 8:00am - 11:30am (full, no spots available)
- Friday February 21st, 2020 (AM) from 8:00am - 11:30am (full, no spots available)
- Friday February 21st, 2020 (PM) from 1:00pm - 3:00pm (now booking)
- Friday February 28th, 2020 (AM) from 8:00am - 11:30am (now booking )
Our school office ph# 416.396.2435
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION FORMS AND DOCUMENTS NEED:
1. To Register Online please click here. You are still required to make a February appointment to visit the school with your child. Please bring all the required documents to your appointment. Do not copy documents, bring originals. We will have your Online Registration form printed and ready. Kindergarten Online Registration for the 2020-2021 school year will open on Monday, February 3, 2020.
2. To Register In Person Please ensure you make a February appointment to visit the school with your child. Please bring all the required documents, originals only, as well as the Registration Forms to your appointment. Registration forms available from the school office or can be printed here.
3.This Attestation Form must be completed for every new student at the time of registration. This form is to confirm age, address, status, custody and ESL eligibility
A "Welcome to Kindergarten Open House" will be announced the Spring 2020. Stay tuned for more information!
For more information visit: