TECHNOLOGY AND STEM DIRECT DONATION
Thank you to all the families who have already made donations to Rolph's Technology and STEM direct donation campaign!
This November marks the beginning of the 2019-2020 Rolph Road Technology and STEM Campaign. Our goal is to raise an additional $15,000 to cover some of our annual expenses specifically technology improvements and STEM. These items are part of our mandate to enhance the children's education experience.
Help us reach our goal! Donate today! We suggest a donation of $50 per child.
All donations of $25 or more will receive a tax receipt. Please ensure that you include your home address when completing the ticket form in order to receive your tax receipts.
For those families that would prefer to send in a cheque rather than submit your donation online, please make your cheque payable to ROLPH ROAD HOME & SCHOOL ASSOCIATION and deliver it to the Home & School mailbox in the office. Please ensure it is labelled Tech Drive.
Did you know that we are currently in the middle of one of our largest, and most critical, fundraising initiatives of the year? With Rolph Road’s STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) Direct Donation Campaign we hope to raise $15,000, but we need your help. Funds raised will directly benefit your child’s classroom by providing new and improved technology to enhance each student’s learning experience. With your support, we hope to provide:
• 30 new iPads for junior, primary, kindergarten and French classes
• 12 Osmos Awbie Genius kits
• 21 Chrome Books for a grade 3 classroom
•60 sets of headphones to be used for the junior grades as well as in the library.
There are three easy ways to donate:
1. Through our Eventbrite page https://rolphroaddirectdonation2019.eventbrite.ca
2. By sending an Interac transfer to our Home & School Treasure: email@example.com
3. By cheque made payable to RRH&S, which can by dropped off in the main office Many families choose to donate about $50 per student but please feel free to give what you can. All donations over $25 are eligible for a tax receipt. The direct drive campaign will close on Friday December 6 2019.
Does your company offer corporate matching? Some Rolph Road families have already been able to double the impact of their donation through corporate matching. If you interested in doing the same, please contact Nick Cunliffe at firstname.lastname@example.org who can walk you through the process. For any other questions, please contact Tammi Visano at email@example.com .
On behalf of the students and teachers of Rolph Road, thank you for your generous support!
The Home & School Committee