Online registration is for students new to the TDSB. Please do not complete an online registration for a current TDSB student. If you are moving out of your school catchment please notify your child's current TDSB school as soon as possible. For further information and instructions, contact our school office. Rolph@tdsb.on.ca
Elementary Registration (Grades 1-6) if you are in our catchment. If you are unsure please check here
Collect the required documentation (see below) and start the online registration process.
Register for Grades 1-6
The following documents are required when registering a child to attend TDSB school:
- Proof of age (birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian Citizenship card or certificate or baptismal record).
- Proof of address, including any 2 of the following current documents: Utility bill (e.g. hydro, gas, water), cable TV, internet, or home phone bill, insurance policy (home, tenant, auto or life), mortgage statement, rental or lease agreement or deed, current purchase and sale agreement, property tax bill or notice of tax assessment. Original correspondence from a government agency or legal clinic may be accepted as a second proof of address document.
- Proof of immunization (the card that shows a list of needles your child has received):
1. Report online www.toronto.ca/studentvaccines.
2. If unable to report online, parents can provide immunization information to the school and the school will mail a copy to Toronto Public Health. Toronto Public Health accepts and translates foreign immunization records.
3. If requesting an exemption, call 416-392-1250.
- Verification of date of arrival, if your child was not born in Canada. Families who are permanent residents and refugee claimants may register directly at the school. Children without immigration status are welcome in our schools and information about them or their families will not be shared with immigration authorities. To register, please visit the International Programs and Admissions Office at 5050 Yonge Street, on the main floor, for a TDSB school admission letter