Please click here for our most updated Student Services information.
To speak to someone in the guidance office:
please call 416-396-2355 x 20010
The EYCI Guidance Department offers a broad range of support services to all EYCI students. Students can book appointments with counsellors, or are referred by teachers, parents or administration.
EYCI’s experienced and accessible counsellors provide support through personal and family counselling, advocacy, and as liaisons between different school personnel. They provide links to social and community agencies; career; pathways and educational counselling; and conflict management. They also work closely with the administration, fellow teachers, attendance secretaries and Board Student Services personnel.
Guidance and Student Services promoting student success include:
- One-on-One Counselling Support
- Referrals to TDSB Alternative Programs and Schools
- Referrals to TDSB Educational Psychologist, Social Workers, and Attendance Counsellors
- Peer Mentor Program – Senior students provide mentorship to Grade 9 students, and within the school community
- Volunteer Fairs
- Job Fairs
- At-Risk Student Support
- School to Work Transitional Planning
- ESL Ambassadors Program
- Settlement Worker Program
- Links to “Gap-Year” Opportunities after Graduation
- Partnerships with Community Agencies and Services
- Liaison with Co-op, Special Education, ESL and Student Success Departments
- Visa Student Support
- Timetabling and Educational Counselling
- Career Education and Post-Secondary Pathways Planning
- Scholarship and Bursary Information
- Student Support Groups
- Information about Language Exchanges and Work/Volunteer Opportunities Abroad
- Apprenticeship Information
- Pathways Fair
Not sure if we can help with something? Just ask!
We are happy to help you find answers and resources to support you.
Here you'll find the most popular links.