Welcome to Student Services!
We are here to help students acquire some of the knowledge and skills necessary for their academic, interpersonal, and career development. Our counsellors provide:
- Individual and/or small group counselling
- Year-round group counselling programs
- In-class presentations
- Student Services assemblies
- Orientation sessions
- Parent Information Evenings
- Conferences and workshops
- A variety of post-secondary planning resources
Guidance Counsellors are available by email and by phone during the COVID-19 school closure. For Mental Health and Well-Being Resources during Covid-19, visit the TDSB Mental Health and Well-Being site.
Ms. Vanessa Primeau
School Social Worker:
Student Services Contact Information:
416-396-6820 ext. 20040