Brock Public School located near College and Dufferin was founded in 1887. Our talented and dedicated staff work co-operatively to nurture excellence, responsibility, teamwork and joy through learning. Staff provide a broad range of activities including music, visual arts, drama and sports. Students are encouraged to practice teamwork while having fun and keeping fit as they learn about themselves, about each other and the world in which they live.
Brock is an arts focused, ECO certified school with walls that are covered with student art. Our Rooftop Garden engages students with the natural world in a hands-on ecological learning environment. In 2009, Brock was a finalist in the Garfield Weston Award for Excellence in Education.
As part of the Toronto District School Board, we value
- each and every student;
- a strong public education system;
- a partnership of students, schools, family and community;
- the uniqueness and diversity of our students and our community;
- the commitment and skills of our staff;
- equity, innovation, accountability and accessibility; and
- learning environments that are safe, nurturing, positive and respectful.
Our web site is one way we can demonstrate these values. Click on the menu items to find out more about our school and please visit often.