Please note: Registration dates for Grade 11 and 12 e-Learning courses for 2020-2021 are currently on hold and are being reviewed to ensure they align with the TDSB back-to-school strategy that is being developed. We will update you with the revised registration dates once they have been determined. The date for registration has yet to be finalized and will be posted on this site as well as communicated to students through their day school. (This update is current and was posted on May 21, 2020)
Step 1: Student Requests
Step 2: Parent Requests
- Print out the “important...”.pdf that was attached to your course request confirmation email
- If you are under 18 ask your parent or guardian to sign the consent form
- If you are over 18 you can sign the consent form yourself
- Make an appointment to see your Guidance Counsellor ASAP - you’re NOT ENROLLED until they approve your course request!
Step 3: Guidance Approval Process
- Take your signed consent form to your appointment with your Guidance Counsellor
- Your guidance counsellor will either approve or deny your course request
- Only after your counsellor approved your request are you actually enrolled in your e-Learning course
Ready to Get Started?
Login to e-Reg using your TDSB student number and your computer network password!
What if your password doesn’t work? The e-Learning Central Office & Enterprise Help Desk cannot reset student network passwords. Teachers at your school with Local Administrative Account (LAA) access are able to reset student network passwords. Usually teacher-librarians or teachers who supervise computer labs (for example: business, computer studies or communications technology teachers) know how to reset passwords.