Semester 2, 2022/23 e-Learning Day School Registration is now closed.
Please note: Students are not enrolled into courses until they have been approved by their homeschool guidance counsellors.
Step 1: Student Requests
Step 2: Parental Consent
- Print out the “important...”.pdf that was attached to your course request confirmation email
- If you are under 18 ask your parent or guardian to sign the consent form
- If you are over 18 you can sign the consent form yourself
- Make an appointment to see your Guidance Counsellor ASAP - you’re NOT ENROLLED until they approve your course request!
Step 3: Guidance Approval Process
- Take your signed consent form to your appointment with your Guidance Counsellor
- Your guidance counsellor will either approve or deny your course request
- Only after your counsellor approved your request are you actually enrolled in your e-Learning course
Ready to Get Started?
Login to e-Reg using your TDSB student number and your computer network password!
What if your password doesn’t work? The e-Learning Central Office & Enterprise Help Desk cannot reset student network passwords. Teachers at your school with Student Account Manager Systems (SAMS) access are able to reset student network passwords. Usually guidance counsellors, teacher-librarians or teachers who supervise computer labs (for example: business, computer studies or communications technology teachers) know how to reset passwords.