Quad 3 2020/21 e-Learning Day School Registration will be open for students on January 5, 2021 by 9:00am
Future Quad registration dates will be released here and via school Guidance Counsellors as soon as they are approved.
Step 1: Student Requests
Step 2: Parent Requests
- Print out the “important...”.pdf that was attached to your course request confirmation email
- If you are under 18 ask your parent or guardian to sign the consent form
- If you are over 18 you can sign the consent form yourself
- Make an appointment to see your Guidance Counsellor ASAP - you’re NOT ENROLLED until they approve your course request!
Step 3: Guidance Approval Process
- Take your signed consent form to your appointment with your Guidance Counsellor
- Your guidance counsellor will either approve or deny your course request
- Only after your counsellor approved your request are you actually enrolled in your e-Learning course
Ready to Get Started?
Login to e-Reg using your TDSB student number and your computer network password!
What if your password doesn’t work? The e-Learning Central Office & Enterprise Help Desk cannot reset student network passwords. Teachers at your school with Local Administrative Account (LAA) access are able to reset student network passwords. Usually teacher-librarians or teachers who supervise computer labs (for example: business, computer studies or communications technology teachers) know how to reset passwords.