Semester 1, 2023/24 e-Learning Day School Registration is now open. Registration will close September 22 at 4:00PM.
Please note: Students are not enrolled into courses until their course request has been approved by their homeschool guidance counsellors.
Step 1: Student Requests
Step 2: Parental Consent
- Print out the “important...”.pdf that was attached to your course request confirmation email
- If you are under 18 ask your parent or guardian to sign the consent form
- If you are over 18 you can sign the consent form yourself
- Make an appointment to see your Guidance Counsellor ASAP - enrollment is not complete until your course request has been approved.
Step 3: Guidance Approval Process
- Take your signed consent form to your appointment with your Guidance Counsellor
- Your guidance counsellor will either approve or deny your course request
- Only after your counsellor approved your request are you enrolled in your e-Learning course
Ready to Get Started?
Login to e-Reg using your TDSB student number and your computer network password!
What if your password doesn’t work? The e-Learning Central Office & Enterprise Help Desk cannot reset student network passwords. Teachers at your school with Student Account Manager Systems (SAMS) access are able to reset student network passwords. Usually guidance counsellors, teacher-librarians or teachers who supervise computer labs (for example: business, computer studies or communications technology teachers) know how to reset passwords.