Registration for Semester 2, e-Learning Day School is now open and will close on February 22, 2024 at 12 (noon) for any courses with remaining availability.
Please note: Students are not enrolled into courses until their course request has been approved by their home school Guidance Counsellors.
- Print out the “important...”.pdf that was attached to your course request confirmation email
- If you are under 18, ask your parent/guardian/caregiver to sign the consent form
- If you are over 18, you can sign the consent form yourself
- Make an appointment to see your Guidance Counsellor ASAP - enrollment is not complete until your course request has been approved.
- Take your signed consent form to your appointment with your Guidance Counsellor
- Your Guidance Counsellor will either approve or deny your course request
- Only after your Guidance Counsellor approves your request are you enrolled in your e-Learning course
Login to e-Reg using your TDSB student number and your computer network password!
What if your password doesn’t work? The e-Learning Central Office & Enterprise Help Desk cannot reset student network passwords. Teachers at your school with Student Account Manager Systems (SAMS) access are able to reset student network passwords. Usually Guidance Counsellors, teacher-librarians or teachers who supervise computer labs (for example: business, computer studies or communications technology teachers) know how to reset passwords.