Milliken Public School is located in the Midland Avenue and McNicoll Avenue area of Scarborough. The school has been serving the Milliken community since its opening in 1982.
Our goal at Milliken is to provide all students with a caring environment where high learning expectations, academic achievement and behaviour standards are emphasized. It is our intent to assist each child to practise good citizenship, in keeping with the TDSB “Build Character, Build Success” character development program.
It is the expectation that Milliken students will:
- Act in a manner that will be a credit to self, family, school, and community
- Treat others with respect and demonstrate self-control
- Be punctual
- Be honest, responsible, and trustworthy
- Seek assistance if a problem arises that cannot be solved independently and appropriately
- Participate fully in all school activities
At Milliken, we value the input of our community members. We always welcome new members. Information regarding the council’s activities and meeting dates will be posted on this site.
Principal Stevan Ivancevic