Are you planning to graduate
at the end of Quad 3 or 4?


If you plan on graduating at the end of Quad 3 or 4, you must submit the form below.  ONLY submit this form if you have not handed in a pink form already.  The form below must be submitted at least 2 weeks before the end of the Quad in which you plan to graduate.


The Google form has two parts:

1. Request to Graduate

2. PLAR  (Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition) - This is needed so we can add credits for school studies and work/volunteer/life experience that you have had outside of Ontario.

Please note that you must have completed the following courses at SCAS or another Ontario school in order to graduate:

- Grade 11 English - ENG3
- Grade 12 English - ENG4
- Canadian Geography - CGC1
- Canadian History - CHC2
- Two other grade 11 or 12 courses 

The Government of Ontario has announced that for this school year only, OLC is not required to graduate.  If you have completed OLC, we will use it as one of the two other grade 11 or 12 required courses.




If you will be completing all of the above courses at the end of Quad 3 or 4 and would like to graduate, complete this Request to Graduate and PLAR Form.