In order to access all of your TDSB Digital Resources*, please start by going to aw.tdsb.on.ca website:
Enter your 9 digit student number** for your username
- If returning Students of SCAS or TDSB that were within a TDSB School last calendar year, your password is the same.
If you forgotten your password, you can use the Self Service Password Reset (SSPR) if you previously filled out your security questions or contact your Teacher,
- If new Students to the TDSB or Returning Students greater than 1 calendar year away from a TDSB school, will be the following.
Password: Type in the following: ####DDMM@Tdsb
#### = Last four digits of student number.
DD= 2 digits of date of birth, MM=2 digits of month of birth, @Tdsb
Then you will be prompted to change our password, Enter user current password you used moments ago, then enter a new password and confirm your new password, then click/tap on change password button. Your password must be at least 8 characters long. You can not use the last 5 password, nor the password can not contain your name. We encourage you create random password that you can remember with following criteria greater than 12 characters long, use of small and large case alpha letters, numbers and symbols.
To test your password, by using a service from Gibson Research Corporation https://www.grc.com/haystack.htm
Remember to visit the Self Service Password Reset (SSPR) webpage to set up your
Microsoft Multi-Factor and password manager.
** Student Number is on your school time table or mention in communications to/from your Teacher(s), Main and Guidance Offices.
* TDSB Resources:
- Academic Workspace
- Student email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
You can see your email via your persona bubble on the aw.tdsb.on.ca website or
while in your Google Workspace Apps too.
- Google Workspace (Classroom, My Drive, Meet)
- Brightspace (Desktop & Pulse App)
- TDSB Connects
- Now Mobile App
- Self Service Password Reset / Multi-Factor Authentication.
How Staff and Students do the following:
SCAS Students and Teachers - Expectations of TDSB Resources at the Beginning of Quad.