Scarborough Centre for Alt Studies Adult
Life @ SCAS
Medical Office Administration
Co-Op Office Administration Certificate
Co-Op Accounting Certificate
Co-Op (Canadian Job Experience)
Guidance - Announcements
Adult Teachers and Courses
Guidance - How to Register
Guidance - Graduating Students
Guidance - College and University Information
Guidance - Support Resources
Have Your Say
Are you planning to graduate
at the end of quad 3?
If you plan on graduating at the end of quad 3, you must submit the form below.
- Only SCAS-Adult students may complete this form.
- We will post the form for quad 4 when that quad has started. Please do not submit this form now if you will be graduating at the end of quad 4
The Google form has two parts:
1. Request to Graduate
2. PLAR (Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition) - This is needed so we can add credits for school studies outside of Ontario and work/volunteer/life experiences.
A student must have completed 30 credits in order to graduate, however, if a student is successful in the PLAR process, they may graduate with completing fewer credits. Only SCAS-Adult students may apply for the PLAR process.
Please note that you must have completed the following courses at SCAS or another Ontario school in order to graduate:
- Grade 11 English - ENG3
- Grade 12 English - ENG4
- Canadian Geography - CGC1
- Canadian History - CHC2
- Any other TWO grade 11 or 12 courses
For this school year only, the Ontario Ministry of Education has stated that the Ontario Literacy Course, OLC4, is not a requirement to graduate.
If you will be completing all of the above courses at the end of quad 3, complete this
Request to Graduate and PLAR Form