Please note: you may only enroll in ONE course per session.
All applicants must set-up an e-Reg account. After completing the registration form, check your email right away for a message with a password set link. This link is time sensitive. You must click the link within 48 hours of receiving the email or you will be locked out of your e-Reg account.
Log in to e-Reg
to request an e-Credit (18+) course. Once you have successfully requested a course, you will be sent an email telling you that your course request is pending. You are not enrolled yet.
To attach your supporting documentation to your registration you will need to follow the instructions below:
1. Log into the Former and Non TDSB login screen.
2. Once you are logged in, click on My Profile.
3. Scroll to bottom of the page to Support Documents.
4. Click on the Upload File button.
5. Click on the Browse button.
6. Find your file and click on it to select it.
7. Click on the Open button.
8. If it is the correct file, click on the Upload button. If it is not the correct file, click the Cancel button.
The TDSB e-Learning office will review your transcript or credit counselling summary and approve or deny your course request based on your prerequisites. You will be sent an email confirming or denying your course request.