As part of the Toronto District School Board, we value
- each and every student;
- a strong public education system;
- a partnership of students, schools, family and community;
- the uniqueness and diversity of our students and our community;
- the commitment and skills of our staff;
- equity, innovation, accountability and accessibility; and
- learning environments that are safe, nurturing, positive and respectful.
We offer students a wide range of learning opportunities in a safe, friendly and enriching learning environment. We strive to integrate Character Education and Social Responsibility into everyday curriculum and daily school life in order to create a well-rounded and balanced individual.
We want to teach children not just what to learn but more importantly, how to learn!
Our school motto is Learning for Life, Striving for Excellence!
Our web site is one way we can demonstrate these values. Click on the menu items to find out more about our school and please visit often.